Menu

Království perníku

Ruin Košumberk [ Castle or ruin of castle ]

The castle was founded at the end of the 13th century by Ojíř of Košumberk. At the end of the 14th century it was gained by the Lords of Chlum, who rebuilt it in the late Gothic style, and later added a Renaissance chateau.
From 1691 it was the property of the Jesuits, in whose hands it remained until the suppression of the order by Josef II. Subsequently, the castle fell into disrepair.
Part of the Renaissance chateau building has been restored as the castle museum.

CONTACT ADDRESS:

Hrad a zámek Košumberk
Luže
538 54 Luže
Czechia (CZ)
tel: (+420) 469 671 128
fax: (+420) 469 671 206

LOCATION

ukázat na mapě

Hledej další objekty v okruhu do km

LAST MODIFY: Šormová Helena (INFOSYSTEM s.r.o.) org. 127, 04.10.2021 v 18:59 hodin